CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Deep Fried Oreos

Well I told you I would be sharing lots of recipes so I couldn't pass this one up with I found it awalla go. Deep Fried Oreos! Oh my!!

1 20 oz. package of Oreos
2 cups Bisquick or Pancake Batter Mix
2 eggs
1 1/2 c. milk
3 tsp. oil
Enough oil to deep fry the cookies

1. Blend Bisquick, eggs, milk, and 3 tsp oil until smooth.

2. Preheat your deep fryer to about 375°F (use a thermometer if you wish to deep fry in a pan).

3. Dip the cookies in the batter mixture until totally covered and then place in the hot oil (cookies will float).

4. Keep checking and turn over the cookie when bottom side of Oreo is brown.

5. Keep a close watch because it only takes a short time to brown.

6. Remove cookies and eat warm.

1 comments:

Patty Young said...

Thank you for joining our "Cook It. Blog It!" club, Amy. You've been added to the blogroll. :)